Salary: £25,000+ a year
Location: Bromley, Kent
Carpet Bright UK is London’s leading carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for an SEO Specialist to join our team in our Bromley office.
The SEO Specialist will primarily have responsibility for SEO optimisation of existing content pages including on-page optimisation, creation of meta Information and ensuring that the content Is fully search and engagement optimised. It may also include research and development of content ideas, uploading and monitoring content performance.
- Optimising campaigns & tracking results.
- A/B testing copies, strategies, and variations.
- Keyword research and expansion/diversification.
- Acquisition portfolio diversification using Google Ads, Social, Bing & more.
- Sales funnel tracking & optimisation.
- Bidding adjustment.
- Optimising CTAs & UX analysis.
- Developing and optimising landing pages.
- Experience in optimising content on SEO and on the search intent of the target audience.
- Self-motivation skills and the ability to work in an efficient, mature and professional manner, while taking pride in delivering high-quality content.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to efficiently proofread and spot any errors. Previous experience creating and optimising online content.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with external freelancers. Superior time-management skills, ability to work with deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Strong creative skills, a good initiative to come up with fresh ideas to improve the content and to think outside the box.
- Fluent English.
- Landing page development: 3+ year (preferred)
- SEO: 3+ year (preferred)
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we’re unable to respond to every applicant. If your application is successful you will generally be contacted within 10 working days of submitting your application.