Salary: £35,000+ a year
Carpet Bright UK is London’s leading carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for fully qualified carpet cleaning technicians to join our residential cleaning division. All technicians must have an excellent understanding of carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning and be confident in serving high-level customers.
We offer a premium service to all customers and we expect that all of our technician’s workmanship is of the highest calibre. We work throughout central London and offer a 6 day a week service. In order to meet the expectations of our customers, we require technicians to live within the M25 and be prepared to cover every other weekend.
- Successful candidates will be expected to make their own way to and from pre-arranged meeting points or to and from clients address.
- To carry out specialist cleaning tasks including, but not limited to carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning.
- Geographical area will be the south of the UK.
- Ability to work out of normal working hours and at weekends.
- Engage and collaborate fully with all management to ensure seamless service provision.
- To ensure correct equipment and cleaning method is used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
- Good English communication skills in both spoken and written
- High standard of appearance
- IT literate with the ability to use mobile applications
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Physically fit to complete cleaning tasks
- Clean driving license
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we’re unable to respond to every applicant. If your application is successful you will generally be contacted within 10 working days of submitting your application.