Salary: £21,500 a year
Location: Bromley, Kent
Carpet Bright UK is London’s leading carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for a Booking Coordinator to join our team in our Bromley office. All staff must be confident in talking and serving high-level customers. We are now looking for motivated, practical people to join our friendly, highly professional telephone customer care team. Dealing with high volume inbound/outbound calls, providing excellent customer service to our clients.
- Answering high volume inbound calls and assisting customers with specific enquiries and job bookings.
- Update worksheets with changes and status’s of each customer job.
- Provide a high level of personalised customer service at all times.
- Liaise with technicians to book follow on jobs for customers.
- All other reasonable duties as and when required.
- Excellent communication.
- Previous experience within customer service, inbound/outbound call centre, control room, contact centre.
- An ability to deal professionally, calmly and tactfully with customers and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative in a busy environment.
- Able to provide two excellent work-related references.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we’re unable to respond to every applicant. If your application is successful you will generally be contacted within 10 working days of submitting your application.