It’s fortunately rare, but from time to time you’ll meet a rogue tradesperson. They’re the ones you sometimes hear described
as cowboys: companies who give the rest of us a bad name with poor service, zero communication and even outright dishonesty.
At Carpet Bright UK, we hire our people for their great attitude, positivity and commitment to getting the job done. We guarantee our fully-qualified professional technicians will treat the place you live in with the same respect you do. They want to give our customers the best service possible and they know that to be invited into someone’s home to do a job means real trust from the homeowner – you!
That’s why we’re so proud to announce our 600th positive Checkatrade review.
www.checkatrade.com is Britain’s go-to website when you want to find a tradesperson you can trust. It’s people power: a great example of how the internet puts the customer in control. The public doesn’t just hear what companies say about themselves, but the honest opinions of those who’ve used their services.
Checkatrade works two ways: it lets future customers decide who to hire on the basis of reviews, and it helps good companies get even better. When you register with Checkatrade, you agree to abide by its code of conduct: treating your customers fairly and honestly.
It’s called the Checkatrade Standard, and we at Carpet Bright UK, along with every other Checkatrade-registered company, are proud to uphold it.
Here’s what we’ve promised to do:
- Be honest in all dealings with you
- Tell you about any call-out fees before coming to you
- Let you know straight away if we can’t do the work
- Keep appointments and arrive on time (calling in advance if we need to reschedule)
- Be realistic about when we can start a job and how long it will take
- Be courteous. Treat you, your property and belongings with respect
- Keep you in the picture about all aspects of the work
- Return phone messages promptly
- Create an additional contract for variations from the original agreement
- Deal with complaints promptly and professionally
- Never demand cash payment
- Never be verbally or physically abusive or threatening to a customer in any way (Of course, we would never have done this anyway! But it just goes to show… you do get the occasional bad ‘un).
- Not obtain work through cold calling
Checkatrade makes it easy to speak your mind: all its members will give our customers a feedback card when we’ve finished the work – or you can go online to post your views.
Getting our 600 is a big moment for us. And we’re delighted to announce that our average rating score is to 9.99 out of 10 – which makes us the highest rated carpet cleaning company in our region!
Carpet Bright UK is the fast, professional solution to all your carpet cleaning needs. To find out more or to speak to a skilled technician in your area call 020 3011 5590.